İçeriğe atla
Kişi dizinine dön
LM
Hükümet Başkanı

Luís Montenegro

Portekiz Başbakanı

yazar, Portekiz

19
Toplam olay
5
Son 30 gün
Son hareketleren güncel: 08 Ağu
  1. Güvenlik08 AğuBrezilya

    Brezilya'yı hortum vurdu! Her seviyede alarm verildi: Can kaybı var

    Brezilya'nın güneyindeki Rio Grande do Sul eyaletini hortum vurdu. Bazı bölgelerde hızı saatte 130 kilometreyi aşan şiddetli fırtına, hayatı felç etti. 114 belediyede evler, kamu binaları, okullar ve elektrik şebekelerinde hasar meydana geldi. 1 ÖLÜ, 5 YARALI VAR Eyalet Sivil Savunma Ajansı'ndan yapılan açıklamada, Montenegro belediyesinde 1 kişinin ağaç devrilmesi sonucu hayatını kaybettiği, ayrıca 5 kişinin yaralandığı belirtildi. HER SEVİYEDE ALARM VERİLDİ Ulusal Meteoroloji Enstitüsü, Brezilya'nın güney ve güneydoğu kesimleri için sarı, turuncu ve kırmızı alarm verdi. Santa Catarina, Parana, Sao Paulo ve Rio de Janeiro dahil olmak üzere diğer eyaletlerde de şiddetli rüzgarlar bekleniyor. İsrail ve Yunanistan'da 'Mekke Savunma Anlaşması' paniği! 'Olası savaş senaryosuna' dikkat çektiler: 'Korktuğumuz başımıza geldi' Dünyanın petrol devleri belli oldu! Türkiye kaçıncı sırada?

    Brezilya'da Hortum Felaketi: 1 Ölü, 5 Yaralı, Geniş Çaplı Hasar
  2. İnsani07 AğuAvrupa Birliği

    Iceland, Montenegro could join EU together in 2028 — media

    The European official said simultaneous accession was a highly likely scenario

  3. Siyasi03 Ağuİtalya

    Italy to propose Albania-style EU migrant hubs at post-Ceuta meeting

    (ANSA) - ROME, AUG 3 - Italy will propose the creation of EU migrant hubs outside the bloc along the lines of its centres in Albania at Tuesday's emergency meeting of European interior ministers following the arrival of thousands of migrants at the Spain's North African enclave of Ceuta last week, sources have said, confirming newspaper reports. Premier Giorgia Meloni's government has suspended arrangements regarding the Schengen agreement allowing for control-free movement between borders with Spain for a month following the events in Ceuta. Madrid and Italy's opposition parties have blasted the move as propaganda, given that entry to the enclave does not automatically give access to the Schengen area and that Italy does not border Spain. Most of the migrants who reached the enclave, many swimming around the border, have left. At Tuesday's meeting Interior Minister Matteo Piantedosi will propose the creation of new hubs for the repatriation of irregular migrants financed with European funds and mostly located in Africa, the sources said. There is reportedly already a preliminary list of countries that could be involved, including Rwanda, Ghana, Senegal, Tunisia, Libya, Mauritania, Egypt, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Montenegro, and Ethiopia.. Italy is also expected to request strict implementation of the 'GSP+' programme, a system that links tariff benefits for developing countries to their cooperation in taking back their citizens who are residing illegally in the EU. The programme was approved this year and is set to take effect on January 1, 2027. (ANSA). Read article...

  4. Siyasi29 TemArnavutluk

    'Absolute biodiversity massacre': NGOs say Trump family project in Albania has already caused 'irreparable' damage

    Preliminary work on a vast hotel project linked to the Trump family has already caused irreparable damage to a once pristine stretch of Albania’s coast, scientists and activists say. Satellite images obtained by AFP show that during a 25-day period in May, a road was cleared, an entire zone deforested and a bridge built to span the channel connecting the Narta lagoon to the sea. “Bulldozers on the beaches have already damaged the nesting sites of loggerhead turtles, which are threatened with extinction,” Olsi Nika, a marine biologist who heads the NGO EcoAlbania, told AFP. In addition, the nesting grounds of numerous bird species have been disturbed by access roads through the dunes and the felling of trees, while construction on a vital channel between the lagoon and the sea has severely disrupted water flows essential to maintaining wetlands. “An absolute biodiversity massacre,” said Nika. Daily demonstrations against the project have led to the suspension of some work, but the “damage caused to the heritage site long before construction even began is largely irreparable”, says Ferdinand Bego, a professor at the University of Tirana. A drone view of the flamingos in the Vjosa-Narte protected area where a luxury resort is planned by a company linked with Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner, near Vlora, Albania, May 10, 2026. — Reuters Flamingos Environmental activists have long raised concerns about the $5.1 billion project — first mooted in 2024 by US President Donald Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner — to build luxury hotels amid flamingo colonies and on a deserted island. In a podcast, Trump’s daughter Ivanka explained that “we have not just the island, but five miles of beach front directly across from the island with a beautiful peninsula with a lagoon on one side, the ocean on the other, and beautiful white sand beaches”. Albanians have been protesting against the project for months, but it was when barbed wire appeared several weeks ago to mark out the boundaries of the complex that anger erupted. Private security guards suppressed one protest, further sparking a succession of demonstrations. Prime Minister Edi Rama, whose government has been in power for 13 years, defends what it calls “Europe’s finest project”, saying it will help Albania catch up with coastal neighbours Montenegro, Greece and Croatia by attracting international capital and creating jobs. In mid-June, a group of scientists visited the site to assess damage that might have been caused by the preparatory works. In the report they published following their visit, they highlighted damage to turtle nesting sites, bird habitats and the local dunes. Protesters wave Albanian national flags during a protest against a luxury resort, a plan by a company linked to US President Donald Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, on an environmentally sensitive part of the Adriatic coast, in Tirana, Albania, June 10, 2026. — Reuters/File Protesters against the project have received support from British pop star Dua Lipa, who is of Kosovar origin. Even the European Union, which Albania hopes to join in 2030, has spoken out on the country’s failure to meet obligations under Chapter 27, which relates to the environment and climate change. “Already before these protests started, we had agreed with Albania that this year they would repeal the 2024 amendments to the law on protected areas and repeal the law on strategic investment,” Marta Kos, the European Commissioner for Enlargement, said in July. Friedrich Schiemer, a professor from the University of Vienna, who visited the site in June, said it is urgent to limit the damage to the area, saying that large-scale tourism projects “could irreparably compromise its natural integrity”.

    Trump Ailesi Projesi Arnavutluk'ta 'Onarılamaz' Hasar Yarattı
  5. Güvenlik27 TemRusya

    Montenegro Ends Visa-Free Entry for Russians Amid 2028 EU Membership Bid

    Montenegro has remained one of the few European countries to offer visa-free entry to Russians for up to 30 days, and saw a massive influx of anti-war Russian citizens after the 2022 invasion of Ukraine.

    Karadağ, 2028 AB Üyelik Hedefiyle Ruslara Vizesiz Girişi Sona Erdirdi