Başbakan Şehbaz Şerif Belucistan'daki Terör Saldırıları Sonrası Quetta'da Güvenlik Zirvesi Düzenledi
Pakistan Başbakanı Şehbaz Şerif, Belucistan eyaletinde son günlerde meydana gelen çok sayıda büyük terör olayının ardından, Quetta'da düzenlenen üst düzey bir güvenlik toplantısına başkanlık etti. Toplantıya Savunma Kuvvetleri Komutanı ve Kara Kuvvetleri Komutanı Orgeneral Asım Münir de katıldı. Toplantı, Ulusal Eylem Planı kapsamında terörle mücadeleye yönelik Eyalet Doruk Komitesi toplantısı olarak gerçekleşti. Görüşmede Belucistan'daki güvenlik durumu ve son saldırılar ışığında alınacak tedbirler değerlendirildi. Belucistan, uzun süredir ayrılıkçı ve cihatçı grupların eylemlerine sahne oluyor; son saldırılar bölgedeki istikrarsızlığın boyutunu bir kez daha gözler önüne serdi. Başbakan'ın üst düzey askeri yetkililerle birlikte doğrudan Quetta'da toplantı yapması, federal hükümetin eyaletin güvenlik sorunlarına verdiği önceliği ve asker-sivil koordinasyonunun güçlendirilmesi çabalarını yansıtıyor.
Bağlam, hikayenin etrafındaki ülke + lider + komşu hikaye ağına dayanılarak AI tarafından üretildi. Olgu içerikleri için her zaman üstteki kaynak linklerine başvurun.
Bu gündemi takip et
Afganistan gelişmelerini kaçırma — ücretsiz kaydol, günlük brifinginde gör.
Zaman çizelgesi
en güncel: 09 Tem- Güvenlik09 Tem 11:52
PM Shehbaz addresses high-level meeting in Quetta on Balochistan security situation
Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif is chairing a high-level meeting in Quetta to discuss the security situation in Balochistan after multiple major terrorist incidents in the province in recent days. Chief of Defence Forces (CDF) and Chief of the Army Staff Field Marshal Asim Munir was also present at the meeting of the Provincial Apex Committee on the National Action Plan to counter terrorism. Addressing the meeting, PM Shehbaz said they had gathered in Balochistan after “very serious incidents took place in the past four days”, resulting in the martyrdom of policemen, soldiers and civilians. Noting that 54 terrorists were killed while responding to those attacks and in subsequent operations, he affirmed, “This war [against terrorism] will continue until the last fasaadi terrorist in Pakistan is eliminated.” “The brave soldiers and officers of the armed forces rendered sacrifices and sacrificed their blood, along with law enforcement agencies and innocent civilians,” he noted. The prime minister affirmed that the “entire nation stands firmly” with the armed forces and LEAs, expressing hope that the sacrifices will ultimately pay off by the eradication of terrorism. Balochistan Governor Jaffar Khan Mandokhail, Chief Minister Sarfraz Bugti and heads of law enforcement agencies (LEAs) were also in attendance at the meeting, the government’s official X account said. The prime minister arrived in Quetta earlier in the day for a brief visit to chair the meeting regarding the law and order situation. Mandokhail, CM Bugti and senior civil and military officials welcomed PM Shehbaz upon his arrival, the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) said. Economic Affairs Minister Ahad Khan Cheema, Information Minister Attaullah Tarar and PM’s Adviser on Political Affairs Rana Sanaullah are accompanying the premier on the visit. PM Shehbaz’s visit comes a day after the military revealed that at least 42 people — the majority of whom were security and law enforcement personnel — have lost their lives in terrorist attacks and subsequent operations in Balochistan since July 5. Addressing a press briefing in Rawalpindi, the military’s spokesperson said that there were “three major terrorist incidents” in recent days — an armed attack on the outskirts of Quetta on July 5, an assault on a police post in Ziarat on July 6, and an ambush of an army convoy in Bela on Wednesday. Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Director General Lt Gen Ahmed Sharif Chaudhry warned terrorists and their facilitators to expect no “rationality and proportionality” as security forces continue to hunt down the perpetrators of the attacks. He also pointed the finger squarely at India and Afghanistan for being behind the attacks, saying that it was the handiwork of India and “those forces with India who cannot tolerate Pakistan’s respect, prosperity and stability”.
- Güvenlik09 Tem 12:38
Mutual decision of civil, military leadership to end terrorism, PM Shehbaz says after Balochistan attacks
Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif on Thursday said the country’s civil and military leadership had taken a “mutual and singular decision” to end terrorism after multiple major terrorist incidents in Balochistan in recent days. He made the remarks at a meeting in Quetta of the Provincial Apex Committee on the National Action Plan, with Chief of Defence Forces (CDF) and Chief of the Army Staff Field Marshal Asim Munir also present. Chairing the meeting, PM Shehbaz declared, “One thing is decided: it is a mutual and singular decision of the civil and military leadership that we must end terrorism collectively.” He said the civil and military leaders had gathered in Balochistan after “very serious incidents took place in the past four days”, resulting in the martyrdom of policemen, soldiers and civilians. Noting that 54 terrorists were killed while responding to those attacks and in subsequent operations, he affirmed, “This war [against terrorism] will continue until the last fasaadi (vicious) terrorist in Pakistan is eliminated.” Reiterating Pakistan’s accusations against India for backing terrorism, the prime minister said there was “no doubt that our eastern neighbour is fully involved in this fitna (evil) in all aspects”. “They are providing money to these terrorists and their groups, as well as providing weapons. These terrorists in Afghanistan collectively conduct attacks in Balochistan and KP,” he said. “Likewise, there are also some khariji hands, about which I do not want to say anything further here,” the prime minister said, echoing the military spokesman’s recent comments that India and “forces with India” had a hand behind the attacks. PM Shehbaz said the Fitna Al Khawarij (FAK) had the “heinous objectives” of damaging the respect garnered by Pakistan globally, “whether they are the diplomatic successes or the four-day war of May last year”. The government uses the term “Fitna al Khawarij” (FAK) to refer to the banned Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) and its affiliates. The prime minister said that the “enemy was unable to digest the respect” and therefore, it was finding ways to “create difficulties” for the country. “I want to announce this decision today — on behalf of myself, Field Marshal Syed Asim Munir and the Balochistan government — that we will not step back from eliminating this fitna day and night and will eliminate it by utilising all resources, and Pakistan will become a cradle of progress and prosperity.” The premier noted, “The brave soldiers and officers of the armed forces rendered sacrifices and sacrificed their blood, along with law enforcement agencies and innocent civilians.” He affirmed that the “entire nation stands firmly” with the armed forces and LEAs, expressing hope that the sacrifices will ultimately result in the eradication of terrorism. The prime minister concluded his remarks by praying for the elevated ranks of the martyred. Balochistan Governor Jaffar Khan Mandokhail, Chief Minister Sarfraz Bugti and heads of law enforcement agencies (LEAs) also attended the meeting, the government’s official X account said. The prime minister arrived in Quetta earlier in the day for a brief visit to chair the meeting regarding the law and order situation. Mandokhail, CM Bugti and senior civil and military officials welcomed PM Shehbaz upon his arrival, the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) said. Economic Affairs Minister Ahad Khan Cheema, Information Minister Attaullah Tarar and PM’s Adviser on Political Affairs Rana Sanaullah accompanied the premier on the visit. PM Shehbaz’s visit came a day after the military revealed that at least 42 people — the majority of whom were security and law enforcement personnel — have lost their lives in terrorist attacks and subsequent operations in Balochistan since July 5. PM Shehbaz’s visit came a day after the military revealed that four civilians, 27 policemen and 11 security personnel lost their lives in terrorist attacks and subsequent operations in Balochistan since July 5. Meanwhile, 54 terrorists were killed during the same period in the province. Addressing a press briefing in Rawalpindi, the military’s spokesperson said that there were “three major terrorist incidents” in recent days — an armed attack on the outskirts of Quetta on July 5, an assault on a police post in Ziarat on July 6, and an ambush of an army convoy in Bela on Wednesday. Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Director General Lt Gen Ahmed Sharif Chaudhry warned terrorists and their facilitators to expect no “rationality and proportionality” as security forces continue to hunt down the perpetrators of the attacks. He also pointed the finger squarely at India and Afghanistan for being behind the attacks, saying that it was the handiwork of India and “those forces with India who cannot tolerate Pakistan’s respect, prosperity and stability”.
- Güvenlik09 Tem 13:36
'Mutual and singular decision' by leadership to end terrorism, PM Shehbaz says after Balochistan attacks
Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif on Thursday said the country’s civil and military leadership had taken a “mutual and singular decision” to end terrorism after multiple major terrorist incidents in Balochistan in recent days. He made the remarks at a meeting in Quetta of the Provincial Apex Committee on the National Action Plan, with Chief of Defence Forces (CDF) and Chief of the Army Staff Field Marshal Asim Munir also present. Chairing the meeting, PM Shehbaz declared, “One thing is decided: it is a mutual and singular decision of the civil and military leadership that we must end terrorism collectively.” He said the civil and military leaders had gathered in Balochistan after “very serious incidents took place in the past four days”, resulting in the martyrdom of policemen, soldiers and civilians. Noting that 54 terrorists were killed while responding to those attacks and in subsequent operations, he affirmed, “This war [against terrorism] will continue until the last fasaadi (vicious) terrorist in Pakistan is eliminated.” Reiterating Pakistan’s accusations against India for backing terrorism, the prime minister said there was “no doubt that our eastern neighbour is fully involved in this fitna (evil) in all aspects”. “They are providing money to these terrorists and their groups, as well as providing weapons. These terrorists in Afghanistan collectively conduct attacks in Balochistan and KP,” he said. “Likewise, there are also some khariji hands, about which I do not want to say anything further here,” the prime minister said, echoing the military spokesman’s recent comments that India and “forces with India” had a hand behind the attacks. PM Shehbaz said the Fitna Al Khawarij (FAK) had the “heinous objectives” of damaging the respect garnered by Pakistan globally, “whether they are the diplomatic successes or the four-day war of May last year”. The government uses the term “Fitna al Khawarij” (FAK) to refer to the banned Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) and its affiliates. The prime minister said that the “enemy was unable to digest the respect” and therefore, it was finding ways to “create difficulties” for the country. “I want to announce this decision today — on behalf of myself, Field Marshal Syed Asim Munir and the Balochistan government — that we will not step back from eliminating this fitna day and night and will eliminate it by utilising all resources, and Pakistan will become a cradle of progress and prosperity.” The premier noted, “The brave soldiers and officers of the armed forces rendered sacrifices and sacrificed their blood, along with law enforcement agencies and innocent civilians.” He affirmed that the “entire nation stands firmly” with the armed forces and LEAs, expressing hope that the sacrifices will ultimately result in the eradication of terrorism. The prime minister concluded his remarks by praying for the elevated ranks of the martyred. Balochistan Governor Jaffar Khan Mandokhail, Chief Minister Sarfraz Bugti and heads of LEAs also attended the meeting, the government’s official X account said. The prime minister arrived in Quetta earlier in the day for a brief visit to chair the meeting regarding the law and order situation. Mandokhail, CM Bugti and senior civil and military officials welcomed PM Shehbaz upon his arrival, the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) said. Economic Affairs Minister Ahad Khan Cheema, Information Minister Attaullah Tarar and PM’s Adviser on Political Affairs Rana Sanaullah accompanied the premier on the visit. PM Shehbaz’s visit came a day after the military revealed that at least 42 people — the majority of whom were security and law enforcement personnel — have lost their lives in terrorist attacks and subsequent operations in Balochistan since July 5. PM Shehbaz’s visit came a day after the military revealed that four civilians, 27 policemen and 11 security personnel lost their lives in terrorist attacks and subsequent operations in Balochistan since July 5. Meanwhile, 54 terrorists were killed during the same period in the province. Addressing a press briefing in Rawalpindi, the military’s spokesperson said that there were “three major terrorist incidents” in recent days — an armed attack on the outskirts of Quetta on July 5, an assault on a police post in Ziarat on July 6, and an ambush of an army convoy in Bela on Wednesday. Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Director General Lt Gen Ahmed Sharif Chaudhry warned terrorists and their facilitators to expect no “rationality and proportionality” as security forces continue to hunt down the perpetrators of the attacks. He also pointed the finger squarely at India and Afghanistan for being behind the attacks, saying that it was the handiwork of India and “those forces with India who cannot tolerate Pakistan’s respect, prosperity and stability”.
Okumaya devam et
ilgili gelişmeler- Aynı ülke gündemicanlı
Kılıçdaroğlu: İsrail'in Saldırıları Türkiye'nin Egemenliğine Açık Tahrik
Kılıçdaroğlu, sosyal medya platformu X üzerinden yaptığı paylaşımda İsrail'in Ebu Zuhur Askeri Havaalanı'na yönelik hava saldırısını ve Başbakan Netanyahu'nun açıklamalarını Türkiye Cumhuriyeti'nin egemenliğine karşı açık bir tahrik, kaba bir saygısızlık ve bölgesel barışa doğrudan tehdit olarak nitelendirdi. Kılıçdaroğlu'nun bu tepkisi, İsrail yönetiminin son dönemde Türkiye'yi hedef alan söylem ve eylemlerine karşı muhalefet cephesinden gelen en sert çıkışlardan biri oldu. Aynı saatlerde AK Parti Sözcüsü Çelik de İsrail'in E1 bölgesine ilişkin adımlarına "soykırımcı şiddet" ifadesiyle tepki gösterdi. Her iki açıklama, İsrail ile Türkiye arasındaki gerilimin yalnızca diplomatik düzeyde kalmadığını, iç siyasette de geniş bir mutabakatla karşılandığını ortaya koydu.
Afganistan1 olay2 gün önce - Aynı ülke gündemicanlı
Pakistan, Terör Kurbanlarını Anma Günü'nde Mücadele Sözü Verdi
Pakistan, Uluslararası Terör Kurbanlarını Anma ve Saygı Günü'nde, son çeyrek yüzyılda terör nedeniyle ödediği ağır bedele dikkat çekti. 2001'de ABD'nin 'terörle savaş' ilanından bu yana ülkenin verdiği kayıpların altı çizilirken, devletin şiddet içeren aşırılığı kökten kazıma ve kurban yakınlarına destek olma yükümlülüğü vurgulandı. Dawn'ın editoryal değerlendirmesinde, uluslararası toplumun bu günü anarken Pakistan'ın terör mağdurlarının anısını yaşatma ve ailelerinin yanında olma sorumluluğu öne çıkarıldı. Terörle mücadelede sivil kayıpların ve toplumsal travmanın uzun vadeli etkilerine işaret edilerek, devlet politikalarının mağdur odaklı sürdürülmesi gerektiği belirtildi.
Afganistan1 olay2 gün önce - Aynı ülke gündemicanlı
Bannu'da intihar saldırısı girişimi engellendi: 2 güvenlik görevlisi yaralı
Pakistan'ın Bannu ilçesinin Janikhel Malikhel bölgesinde Salı günü bir güvenlik aracını hedef alan intihar saldırısı girişimi engellendi. Çekçekle yaklaşan saldırgan, güvenlik güçlerinin zamanında müdahalesiyle etkisiz hale getirildi; olayda iki güvenlik görevlisi yaralandı. Saldırı bir okulun yakınında gerçekleşti. Güvenlik güçleri aracı hedef alan saldırgan, saldırıyı tamamlayamadan durduruldu. Yaralı güvenlik görevlilerinin durumuna ilişkin ayrıntı verilmedi. Olay, bölgedeki güvenlik güçlerine yönelik tehdidin sürdüğünü gösteriyor. Erken müdahale, olası daha büyük kayıpların önüne geçti.
Afganistan1 olay4 gün önce - Aynı ülke gündemicanlı
Üç Ay Kala: 1960'taki Nüfus Kıyameti Kehaneti Yeniden Gündemde
1960 yılında Avusturyalı fizikçi Heinz von Foerster ve çalışma arkadaşları, insan nüfusunun dünyaya sığamayacak kadar artacağı bir tarih hesapladı. Wio News'in aktardığına göre bu 'kıyamet' senaryosu, o dönemde ortaya atılan bir nüfus projeksiyonuna dayanıyor. Aradan geçen 66 yılın ardından iddia edilen tarih artık yalnızca üç ay uzaklıkta. Senaryoya göre felaketin kaynağı asteroid, savaş ya da küresel bir afet değil; insan nüfusunun dünya kapasitesini aşması. Haberde bu durumun 'sıkışarak ölme' ifadesiyle tanımlandığı belirtiliyor. Söz konusu tahminin bilimsel geçerliliği ya da güncel demografik verilerle örtüşüp örtüşmediği haberde ayrıntılı olarak yer almıyor.
Afganistan1 olay1 gün önce - Aynı ülke gündemicanlı
TikTok çocuk gizliliği ihlali davasında 400 milyon dolar ödeyecek
ABD Adalet Bakanlığı, cuma günü yaptığı açıklamada, TikTok'un çocukların çevrim içi gizliliğini koruyan federal yasaları ihlal ettiği iddialarıyla açılan davayı sonuçlandırmak için 400 milyon dolar ödemeyi kabul ettiğini bildirdi. Uzlaşma, platformun çocuklara yönelik veri toplama ve gizlilik uygulamalarıyla ilgili davanın sonucu olarak duyuruldu. Bu tutar, ABD'de çocukların çevrim içi mahremiyetini ihlal eden şirketlere yönelik federal yaptırımların bir örneği olarak kayda geçti. Karar, teknoloji platformlarının reşit olmayan kullanıcıların kişisel verilerini koruma yükümlülüklerine ilişkin yasal baskının arttığı bir dönemde açıklandı.
Afganistan1 olay1 gün önce - Aynı ülke gündemicanlı
İsrail'in E1 yerleşim projesine uluslararası tepki büyüyor
Birleşik Krallık, Fransa, Almanya, İtalya, Kanada, Hollanda ve Norveç, İsrail'in Batı Şeria'yı ikiye bölecek E1 yerleşim projesine karşı art arda uyarılarda bulundu. Söz konusu proje için 1234 konutluk ihale açıldığı belirtildi; bu ülkeler projeyi "kabul edilemez" olarak nitelendirdi. Uluslararası tepkilere rağmen İsrail'in geri adım atmadığı bildirildi. Batı Şeria'da baskınlar, gözaltılar, yerleşimci saldırıları ve toprak gasplarının sürdüğü aktarıldı. E1 projesinin hayata geçmesi durumunda Batı Şeria'nın kuzey ve güney olarak bölüneceği, bunun da iki devletli çözümü zora sokacağı değerlendiriliyor.
Afganistan1 olay1 gün önce