İçeriğe atla
Hikayeler
US
Kapatıldı

Trump Türkiye'den Eski Air Force One ile Ayrılıp Britanya'da Yeni Uçağa Geçti

Özet · AI üretimi

ABD Başkanı Donald Trump, NATO zirvesi için bulunduğu Türkiye'den beklenmedik şekilde eski bir Air Force One uçağıyla ayrıldı. Daha önce Katar tarafından bağışlanan ve ilk uluslararası seyahatini gerçekleştiren yeni uçakla Türkiye'ye gelmişti. Britanya'da mola veren Trump, Washington'a dönüş için yeni uçağa geçti. Bu değişikliğin nedeni açıklanmazken, ziyaret İran'la tırmanan gerilimlerin gölgesinde gerçekleşti. NATO müttefikleriyle yapılan görüşmelerin ardından yaşanan bu lojistik tercih, Başkan'ın seyahat düzenlemelerinde alışılmadık bir durum olarak kaydedildi. Yeni Air Force One'ın ilk yurt dışı görevi olması ve Türkiye-NATO ilişkilerinin hassas dönemine denk gelmesi, olayın sembolik önemini artırdı. Beyaz Saray'dan konuya ilişkin resmi bir açıklama yapılmadı.

Başlangıç 09 Tem 05:15 4 olay Güncellendi 11 Tem
Paylaş
Bağlam · AI üretimi

Bağlam, hikayenin etrafındaki ülke + lider + komşu hikaye ağına dayanılarak AI tarafından üretildi. Olgu içerikleri için her zaman üstteki kaynak linklerine başvurun.

Bu gündemi takip et

ABD gelişmelerini kaçırma — ücretsiz kaydol, günlük brifinginde gör.

Bu gündeme tepki ver:

Zaman çizelgesi

en güncel: 11 Tem
  1. Güvenlik09 Tem 05:15

    Trump flies old Air Force One out of Turkiye, switches to new jet in Britain for trip home

    United States President Donald Trump unexpectedly left Turkiye on Wednesday aboard an older Air Force One rather than the newly renovated Qatari-donated jet that brought him there, but later boarded the new plane in Britain for the flight to Washington. The trip to Turkiye for the Nato summit, the first international travel for the new plane, took place as hostilities escalated with Iran, a country that borders Turkiye. The unexpected plane switch followed months of scrutiny over the luxury gift intended to serve as a temporary replacement while Boeing struggled to deliver long-delayed next-generation Air Force One planes. Critics questioned the cost, security and pace of the retrofit. Trump said on Truth Social that he would use an older baby blue Air Force One plane “for old time’s sake” to fly from Ankara to RAF Mildenhall in Britain while the new plane stopped at the same base so US service members stationed there could tour the aircraft. Video late on Wednesday showed Trump boarding the new Air Force One gifted by Qatar at the British base as it prepared to fly to the US. The new plane, with red, white, dark blue and gold livery chosen by Trump, is a Boeing 747 gifted to the United States by Qatar last year and refitted by defence contractor L3Harris Technologies. Trump, asked in Ankara if a threat of assassination prompted his decision to change planes for his departure from Turkiye, did not answer directly but acknowledged the potential threat. “I’m number one on the kill list for Iran,” he told reporters at a news conference as the Nato summit concluded. “I don’t know. I can’t tell you that but I don’t really care.” The upgrades to the jet from Qatar were completed so quickly that some experts expressed concern that the plane may not be as secure as the existing Air Force One aircraft. ‘So the soldiers can see it’ Trump had said in Turkiye the new Air Force One would travel to two or three big military bases in Europe before returning to the US “so the soldiers can see it because it’s truly magnificent”. But it appeared the plane’s only stop was at the British base. Trump wrote late on Wednesday on social media that he had landed at RAF Mildenhall “and met up with our new Air Force One”. Service members at the base “were very excited, picture enclosed. It was on our way back to the States from Turkiye, with virtually no deviation of flightpath,” he said. The Qatari jet’s acceptance had drawn scrutiny. Retrofitting the luxury plane required security upgrades, communications improvements to prevent eavesdropping and missile defense capabilities, experts said. Democratic lawmakers estimated the conversion cost more than $1 billion and raised concerns about its security. A second aircraft that can operate as Air Force One is always on standby during presidential trips. The Air Force’s fast-track effort to ready the jet skipped some planned modifications for the next-generation presidential aircraft in order to deliver an interim version sooner. Officials have said the plane still meets presidential standards. Boeing is working to deliver two purpose-built 747-8s under a $3.9 billion fixed-price contract signed in 2018. That programme is now four years behind schedule, with delivery not expected until mid-2028, meaning a new, US-built plane may not be ready before Trump’s term ends in January 2029. Costs on the Boeing programme have grown to more than $5bn, with the company booking billions of dollars in charges tied to the project.

  2. Güvenlik10 Tem 06:59

    Türkiye dönüşünde son dakika kararı. Trump yeni Air Force One'ı bırakıp eski uçağa geçti

    ABD Başkanı Donald Trump'ın Türkiye ziyaretinde kullandığı yeni Air Force One, güvenlik tartışmalarının odağına yerleşti. Katar'ın hediyesi olan uçakta önceki Air Force One'da bulunan bazı kritik savunma sistemlerinin bulunmadığı ileri sürülüyor. YENİ BAŞKANLIK UÇAĞINDA GÜVENLİK TARTIŞMASI ABD Başkanı Donald Trump'ın bu hafta Ankara'da düzenlenen NATO Zirvesi'ne giderken kullandığı yeni Air Force One, güvenlik donanımıyla ilgili tartışmaların odağına yerleşti. The New York Times'ın haberine göre Katar'ın ABD'ye hediye ettiği ve başkanlık uçağına dönüştürülen Boeing 747-8, önceki Air Force One'da bulunan bazı gelişmiş savunma sistemlerinden yoksun. Habere göre bunlar arasında, uçağı ısı güdümlü füzelere karşı koruyan gelişmiş savunma sistemleri de bulunuyor. TÜKİYE'DEN DÖNERKEN SON ANDA UÇAK DEĞİŞİKLİĞİ Uzmanlar, söz konusu eksikliklerin özellikle yurtdışı görevlerinde güvenlik riski oluşturabileceğini belirtiyor. Bu endişelerin en somut örneği ise Trump'ın Türkiye dönüşünde yaşandı. Habere göre Gizli Servis'in tavsiyesi üzerine Trump, Ankara'dan dönüş yolculuğunda yeni uçağı kullanmak yerine eski Air Force One'a geçti. Türkiye'nin İran sınırına yakın olması ve ABD'nin bu hafta İran'a yönelik yeni saldırılar düzenlemesi nedeniyle güvenlik riskinin arttığı değerlendirildi. Trump ise uçak değişikliğini farklı gerekçeyle açıkladı. ABD Başkanı, yeni uçağın erken kalkarak ABD askeri üslerine uğrayacağını ve askerlerin "muhteşem" uçağı görmesini istediğini söyledi. BEYAZ SARAY: GÜVENLİKTEN TAVİZ VERİLMEDİ Beyaz Saray, yeni uçağın sahip olduğu savunma sistemleri hakkında ayrıntılı bilgi vermedi. Beyaz Saray İletişim Direktörü Steven Cheung yaptığı açıklamada, uçağın "en üst düzey güvenlik protokolleriyle donatıldığını" belirterek hem başkanın hem de beraberindeki personelin güvenliğinin sağlandığını savundu. ABD Hava Kuvvetleri de güvenlik sistemlerinin ayrıntılarını paylaşmayı reddetti. Bununla birlikte Hava Kuvvetleri, uçağın hizmete alınmasının ardından yaptığı açıklamada geçici olarak kullanılan bu Air Force One'ın normalde başkanlık uçaklarında bulunan tüm sistemlere sahip olmadığını kabul etmişti. Açıklamada, "Güvenlik, emniyet veya görev iletişimi konusunda risk alınmadı. Ancak Boeing'in önümüzdeki 40 yıl boyunca kullanılacak yeni başkanlık uçaklarına entegre edeceği bazı sistemlerden feragat edildi." denildi. ESKİ YETKİLİLER ŞAŞKIN Habere göre daha önce Air Force One programında görev alan eski Pentagon ve Hava Kuvvetleri yetkilileri, Trump'ın yeni uçağı yurtdışı ziyaretlerinde kullanmasına şaşırdıklarını söyledi. Eski Hava Kuvvetleri Bakanı Frank Kendall, uçağın çok kısa sürede hizmete alınmasının tüm güvenlik yükseltmelerinin tamamlanmasına izin vermediğini belirtti. Kendall, "Zaman kısıtı nedeniyle Air Force One'da normalde bulunan tüm güvenlik, iletişim ve destek sistemleri entegre edilemedi. İran'daki mevcut durum düşünüldüğünde bu endişe verici olabilir. Açıkçası bu uçağın ABD dışında kullanılmasına şaşırdım." dedi. Uzmanlar, bir Boeing 747'nin tam anlamıyla başkanlık uçağına dönüştürülmesinin bir yıldan uzun süreceğini ileri sürüyor. FÜZE SAVUNMA SİSTEMİ BULUNMUYOR İDDİASI Habere göre eski Air Force One uçaklarında, ısı güdümlü füzelere karşı geliştirilen savunma sistemleri bulunuyordu. Eski Pentagon yetkilileri, aynı sistemlerin yapımı devam eden yeni nesil başkanlık uçaklarında da yer almasının planlandığını söyledi. Uzmanlara göre bu sistemler şimdiye kadar hiç kullanılmamış olsa da başkanlık uçağının en kritik güvenlik unsurlarından biri olarak kabul ediliyor. Fotoğraflarda eski Air Force One'ın kanat ve kuyruk bölümlerinde görülebilen savunma ekipmanlarının, Katar'dan alınan yeni uçakta bulunmadığı belirtiliyor. İRAN TEHDİDİ KARAR DEĞİŞTİRTTİ ABD istihbaratı uzun süredir İran'ın, 2020 yılında General Kasım Süleymani'nin öldürülmesi emrini veren Trump'ı hedef alabileceği yönünde değerlendirmeler yapıyor. Bununla birlikte ABD'li yetkililer, mevcut istihbarat değerlendirmelerine göre İran'ın şu anda Trump'a yönelik aktif bir suikast planı olduğuna inanmadıklarını belirtiyor. Yine de The New York Times'ın haberine göre Gizli Servis, Trump'ın Ankara ziyareti sırasında İran'a coğrafi yakınlığı nedeniyle yeterli risk gördü ve dönüş yolculuğunda eski Air Force One'ın kullanılmasını istedi. Haberde, Beyaz Saray ile güvenlik birimleri arasında zaman zaman görüş ayrılıkları yaşansa da, güvenlik uzmanlarının risk değerlendirmelerinin genellikle nihai kararı belirlediği ifade edildi.

  3. Güvenlik11 Tem 03:11

    Security concerns swirl over Trump’s Qatar-gifted plane

    WASHINGTON: US President Donald Trump faces questions about the security of his new Air Force One plane gifted by Qatar, after he took an older jet home from a Nato summit this week. The billionaire president has barely been able to contain his excitement over the retrofitted Boeing 747-8 aircraft, which took him to Ankara on its maiden trip outside the United States. But then Trump abruptly announced in Turkiye that he was sending the luxury plane on ahead to a British airbase — saying it was so US troops could tour the plane donated by the Qatari royal family. The New York Times reported on Friday that the new plane lacked the same security countermeasures boasted by the older jet, including anti-missile defences. US media also reported that the Secret Service had advised the switch. Speculation was fuelled by the fact that US hostilities had flared again with Iran, which borders Turkiye, and because journalists on the old plane out of Ankara were also told to keep their window blinds down, a step normally reserved for war zones. Trump himself denied any security concerns – but after switching back to the new plane for the flight from the UK to Washington, he referred to alleged Iranian assassination attempts. “You’re probably on a dangerous flight because of the sleazebags we have to deal with,” he said. The White House defended the new plane’s safety. “The new Air Force One is a state-of-the-art aircraft that has been fitted with high-level security protocols that ensure the safety of the President and his staff,” Communications Director Steven Cheung said in a statement on Friday. “As the President has said recently, there are many enemies of America who have their sights on him, and we use every tool at our disposal to address those threats.” In a similar statement on Thursday, Cheung said those tools included “distraction and misdirection,” in an apparent reference to the plane swap. Published in Dawn, July 11th, 2026

  4. Güvenlik11 Tem 12:24

    Scare Force One? Security questions swirl over Trump's new plane

    US President Donald Trump faced questions about the security of his new Air Force One plane gifted by Qatar, after he took an older jet home from a NATO summit this week. The billionaire president has been unable to contain his excitement over the retrofitted Boeing 747-8 aircraft, which took him to Ankara on its maiden trip outside the United States. Trump then abruptly announced in Turkey that he would send the aircraft ahead to a British airbase saying the decision was made to allow US troops to tour the luxury plane. The New York Times reported on Friday that the new plane lacked the same security countermeasures boasted by the older jet, including anti-missile defenses. US media also reported that the Secret Service had advised the switch. Speculation was fueled by the fact that US hostilities had flared again with Iran, which borders Turkey, and because journalists on the old plane out of Ankara were also told to keep their window blinds down, a step normally reserved for war zones. Trump himself denied any security concerns, but after switching back to the new plane for the flight from the UK to Washington, he referred to alleged Iranian assassination attempts. “You’re probably on a dangerous flight because of the sleazebags we have to deal with,” he said. The New York Times said several of its journalists received subpoenas from the Trump administration on Friday, following its report on the new Air Force One. “The appearance of federal law enforcement agents on the doorstep of news reporters should shock the conscience of any American who believes in the Constitution and the press freedom it protects,” said David McCraw, the publication’s top newsroom lawyer. ‘Every tool at our disposal’ The White House defended the new plane’s safety. “The new Air Force One is a state-of-the-art aircraft that has been fitted with high-level security protocols that ensure the safety of the President and his staff,” Communications Director Steven Cheung said in a statement to AFP on Friday. “As the President has said recently, there are many enemies of America who have their sights on him, and we use every tool at our disposal to address those threats.” In a similar statement to some US media on Thursday, Cheung said those tools included “distraction and misdirection,” in an apparent reference to the plane swap. The Secret Service referred queries to the White House. The new Air Force One with US, President Donald Trump on board, departs for North Dakota on July 01, 2026 at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland, the US. — AFP While US officials never disclose details, the older Air Force Ones are widely reported to have sophisticated countermeasures that can jam enemy radar and infrared tracking systems. They also reportedly have dispensers for chaff — metal shavings that distract radar-guided missiles — and flares that blind heat-seeking missiles. It is unclear which if any of those measures are on the Qatari plane, although it lacks some of the specialized external equipment fairings that are visible on the older jets. Qatar’s royal family donated the luxury airliner last year after Trump complained about the state of the two aging Boeing 747 jets that had served as Air Force One since 1990. The plane was then rapidly retrofitted and flew Trump for the first time on July 1, to North Dakota. ‘Real national security concerns’ But the US military has previously admitted it had to make compromises — mainly on the internal decor —to get the aircraft into service as quickly as possible for Trump. “No risk was taken in security, safety or mission communications, but the collective team made trades on some of the less commonly used mission sets that Boeing must deliver to support the next 40 years,” the US Air Force said in a June statement. But Senate Democrats asked the US Air Force in a letter sent the day Trump arrived in Turkey to explain “real national security concerns” about the Qatari plane. The new Air Force One with US, President Donald Trump on board, departs for North Dakota on July 01, 2026 at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland, the US. — AFP Former US security officials also expressed doubts. “No matter what you do to retrofit a Qatari jet, it’s never going to be built from scratch to have the defensive capabilities like a tailor-made Air Force One,” retired Brigadier General John Teichert, former US Air Force assistant deputy under secretary, told Fox News. The Qatari jet is acting as a stopgap until two brand new Boeing Air Force Ones are delivered later this decade following a series of delays. After that it is due to be donated to Trump’s planned presidential library. But Qatar’s donation of a jet worth hundreds of millions of dollars has also raised ethical questions about whether a US president should receive or use such a gift from a foreign power.

ilgili gelişmeler