İçeriğe atla
Hikayeler
UA
Kapatıldı

Monako bombalı saldırı şüphelisi Kiev'de ölü bulundu, iki kişi tutuklandı

Özet · AI üretimi

Geçtiğimiz hafta Monako'da Ukrayna doğumlu iş insanı Vadym Yermolaiev, eşi ve 13 yaşındaki oğlunun yaralandığı bombalı paket saldırısının şüphelisi Anastasiia Berezovska'nın cesedi Kiev yakınlarında bulundu. Ukraynalı yetkililer, Interpol tarafından cinayete teşebbüs suçlamasıyla aranan 39 yaşındaki Berezovska'nın ateşli silahla öldürüldüğünü açıkladı. Saldırının ardından yaya olarak Fransa'ya geçen ve çeşitli Avrupa ülkelerinden Almanya'ya kadar arabayla seyahat ettiği belirtilen şüpheli, daha sonra Ukrayna'ya dönmüştü. Cesedin bulunmasının ardından Ukrayna Savcılığı, Berezovska'nın öldürülmesiyle bağlantılı olarak biri askeri istihbarat mensubu iki kişinin gözaltına alındığını duyurdu. Zanlılardan istihbarat görevlisi, kadını diğer şüpheliyle birlikte öldürdüğünü itiraf etti. Mahkeme, 10 Temmuz'da iki zanlıyı tutuklu yargılanmak üzere cezaevine gönderdi. Soruşturma kapsamında, şüphelinin Ukrayna'ya döndükten sonra kendisiyle temasta olan ve kripto para transferleri yapan kişilerin de izi sürüldü. Uluslararası boyut kazanan olayda Ukrayna Başsavcısı, Monako makamlarıyla ortak soruşturma yürütülmesini talep etti. Saldırının hedefindeki Yermolaiev'in Ukrayna'daki yolsuzlukları ifşa etme planı olduğu ve Kiev yönetiminin olayın arkasında olabileceği yönünde iddialar ortaya atılsa da bu iddialar resmi makamlarca doğrulanmadı. Vaka, Akdeniz prensliğinde ender görülen şiddet olaylarından biri olarak dikkat çekerken, diplomatik ve istihbari boyutlarıyla da öne çıkıyor.

Başlangıç 07 Tem 09:41 18 olay Güncellendi 10 Tem
Paylaş
Bağlam · AI üretimi

Bağlam, hikayenin etrafındaki ülke + lider + komşu hikaye ağına dayanılarak AI tarafından üretildi. Olgu içerikleri için her zaman üstteki kaynak linklerine başvurun.

Bu gündemi takip et

Ukrayna gelişmelerini kaçırma — ücretsiz kaydol, günlük brifinginde gör.

Bu gündeme tepki ver:

Zaman çizelgesi

en güncel: 10 Tem
  1. Güvenlik07 Tem 09:41

    Woman suspected in Monaco bombing found shot dead near Kyiv

    Anastasiia Berezovska, a Ukrainian, allegedly fled Monaco on foot into France before travelling by car through several European countries to Germany.

  2. Güvenlik07 Tem 10:56

    Woman suspected of Monaco bomb attack found dead in Ukraine

    Police had been hunting Anastasiia Berezovska after a Ukrainian millionaire was injured in the blast.

  3. Güvenlik07 Tem 11:12

    Woman suspected in Monaco bombing found shot dead near Kyiv, prosecutors say

    The body of the Ukrainian woman suspected of planting a parcel bomb in Monaco last week was found near Kyiv, the local newspaper Ukrainska Pravda reported Tuesday. Ukraine's prosecutor general's ‌office later confirmed the body was found and said they also detained an employee of ​Ukraine's ​military intelligence ​service who said he ​killed the woman together with another ⁠suspect.

  4. Güvenlik07 Tem 11:17

    Woman suspected of Monaco bombing found shot dead near Kyiv

    Anastasiia Berezovska was being sought by police over attack that seriously injured a Ukraine-born businessman A woman suspected of carrying out last week’s bomb attack in Monaco that seriously injured a Ukraine-born business tycoon has been found shot dead near Kyiv, in the latest twist in a case that has shaken the wealthy Mediterranean principality. Ukrainian prosecutors said on Tuesday the woman had been found with a gunshot wound to the head and that two men had been arrested in connection with the case, including an officer with Ukraine’s military intelligence agency (HUR) and a former law enforcement officer. Continue reading...

  5. Güvenlik07 Tem 12:01

    Ukrainian woman wanted in connection with Monaco bombing found dead

    Ukraine’s Security Service on Tuesday said it found the body of Ukrainian national Anastasiia Berezovska, who had been wanted by authorities in Monaco in connection with the bombing targeting Ukrainian business tycoon Vadym Yermolaiev. The security service, also known by its local abbreviation SBU, said an officer serving in Ukraine’s military intelligence agency confessed to killing Berezovska with the help of a former law enforcement officer. He claimed he acted on his own initiative and...

  6. Güvenlik07 Tem 12:20

    Monako'daki bombalı saldırının şüphelisi Ukrayna'da ölü bulundu

    Açıklama, Avrupa genelinde güvenlik güçlerinin, Monako'da Ukrayna doğumlu bir iş insanı ile ergenlik çağındaki oğlunun da aralarında bulunduğu üç kişinin yaralandığı bombalı saldırının şüphelisi olan kadını aradığı sırada yapıldı.

  7. Güvenlik07 Tem 12:34

    Ukraine: Suspect in Monaco bomb attack found dead in Kyiv

    Ukrainain prosecutors say the body of the woman suspected of the bombing that targeted businessman Vadym Yermolaiev was found near Kyiv. Police said they had detained two individuals suspected of murdering her.

  8. Güvenlik07 Tem 12:17

    Interpol-wanted woman in Monaco bombing case found shot dead near Kyiv; two detained

    Anastasiia Berezovska, a Ukrainian woman linked to a bomb attack in Monaco, was discovered dead near Kyiv, having been shot. She was under an Interpol warrant for attempted murder. Authorities have detained two suspects, one of whom is an intelligence officer, in connection with her murder. The bombing had targeted a prosperous businessman from Ukraine living in Monaco, leaving him and his family injured.

  9. Güvenlik07 Tem 11:50

    Ukrainian woman suspected in Monaco bombing found dead

    Ukraine's Security Service on Tuesday said it found the body of Ukrainian national Anastasiia Berezovska, who is wanted by authorities in Monaco in connection with the bombing targeting Ukrainian business tycoon Vadym Yermolaiev.

  10. Güvenlik07 Tem 12:41

    Ukraine: Suspect in Monaco bomb attack found dead near Kyiv

    Ukrainain prosecutors say the body of the woman suspected of the bombing that targeted businessman Vadym Yermolaiev was found near Kyiv. Police said they had detained two individuals suspected of murdering her.

  11. Güvenlik07 Tem 12:18

    Suspect in Monaco Bombing Attack Is Found Dead in Ukraine

    The Ukrainian authorities said that Anastasiia Berezovska, who officials said was behind the explosion last week, had been shot.

  12. Güvenlik07 Tem 13:43

    Woman Suspected Of Monaco Bombing Shot Dead Near Kyiv, 2 Officials Arrested

    Anastasiia Berezovska, 39, was shot dead when her body was found in Ukraine, police said.

  13. Güvenlik07 Tem 15:20

    Woman suspected of Monaco apartment bombing found shot dead near Kyiv

    Two men, who had been in contact with the suspect after she returned to Ukraine and who made several transfers to her crypto bank accounts, were arrested on suspicion of murder.

  14. Güvenlik07 Tem 20:32

    Monaco attack suspect shot dead in Ukraine: police

    The wanted suspect in the Monaco bombing attack was found dead with gunshot wounds.

  15. Güvenlik09 Tem 22:15

    Politician says Kiev behind Monaco attack over tycoon’s plan to expose Ukraine corruption

    Viktor Medvedchuk says the uncovering of the schemes "would have spelt a disaster for the Kiev regime ahead of the NATO summit"

  16. Güvenlik10 Tem 10:51

    Ukrainian court remands in custody two men accused of killing Monaco bomb attack suspect

    July 10 - A Ukrainian court has remanded in custody two men accused of killing a woman suspected of carrying out a bomb attack in Monaco that seriously wounded a Ukrainian businessman, Ukraine's top prosecutor said.

  17. Güvenlik10 Tem 18:04

    Watch: What links a bomb in Monaco and a shooting in Ukraine?

    A Ukrainian intelligence agent who confessed to killing the woman suspected of trying to assassinate a multimillionaire in Monaco, has now claimed he did not pull the trigger.

  18. Güvenlik10 Tem 22:27

    Ukraine wants joint investigation in Monaco bomb case after suspect found dead, top prosecutor says

    The blast wounded businessman Vadym Yermolaiev, his wife and their 13-year-old son, and two suspects, including a Ukrainian intelligence officer, have been detained.

ilgili gelişmeler