Trump İran Ateşkes Uzatmasını Reddetti, Bölgesel Gerilim Tırmanıyor
ABD Başkanı Donald Trump, İran ile varılan ateşkes anlaşmasının uzatılmayacağını açıkladı. Trump, Tahran'ın Washington'ın talep ettiği anlaşmayı kabul etme ihtimalinin düşük olduğunu söyleyerek İran'ın teslim olmasını istedi ve Hürmüz Boğazı nedeniyle Umman'ı bombalama tehdidinde bulundu. İran yönetimi 60 günlük süreyi reddettiğini ve ültimatomlara boyun eğmeyeceğini duyurdu; ABD deniz ablukasını kırmak için 'hassas' askeri karşılık verebileceği uyarısında bulundu. Birleşmiş Milletler tarafları müzakerelere dönmeye ve itidale çağırdı; Pakistan, Katar ve Avrupa ülkeleri diplomatik çabalarını sürdürüyor. Husiler de bir saldırı gerçekleştirdiklerini iddia etti. Bölgesel çatışmanın yayıldığı belirtiliyor.
This summary is currently in Turkish; automated English translation is coming soon.
Bağlam, hikayenin etrafındaki ülke + lider + komşu hikaye ağına dayanılarak AI tarafından üretildi. Olgu içerikleri için her zaman üstteki kaynak linklerine başvurun.
Bu gündemi takip et
ABD gelişmelerini kaçırma — ücretsiz kaydol, günlük brifinginde gör.
Timeline
latest: 3h ago- Security18 Aug, 02:42
Trump rules out any extension of Iran truce deal
• Says Tehran unlikely to accept the deal Washington wants, demands its surrender; threatens to bomb Oman over Hormuz • Iran rejects 60-day deadline, says it will not bow to ultimatums; warns of ‘precise’ military response to break US naval blockade • UN calls for return to talks, restraint as regional conflict spreads; Pakistan, Qatar and Europe continue diplomatic efforts • Houthis claim strike on Saudi military vessel in Red Sea WASHINGTON: President Donald Trump said on Monday that the United States would not seek an extension of an interim memorandum of understanding with Iran, arguing that Tehran would not accept the kind of agreement Washington considers necessary to end the months-long conflict. Speaking to reporters and during a phone interview with Fox News, as a 60-day negotiation period linked to the June agreement expired, Trump called on Iran to abandon the fight entirely. “They should put up the white flag of surrender,” he said. The interim agreement, signed on June 17, had initially called for an “immediate and permanent termination of military operations on all fronts” and created a 60-day framework for talks over Iran’s nuclear programme, sanctions relief and broader security arrangements. But the fragile arrangement quickly deteriorated. Disputes over maritime access and navigation rights in the strategic Strait of Hormuz intensified tensions and Trump declared on July 7 that the agreement was effectively “over”. The US president insisted on Monday that domestic political considerations were not influencing his approach, dismissing suggestions that his stance was linked to the upcoming November congressional elections. “Midterms have nothing to do with my thinking,” Trump said. In Tehran, however, officials rejected Washington’s interpretation of the agreement and disputed the existence of any meaningful 60-day deadline. Iranian foreign ministry spokesman Esmaeil Baghaei said the timeline had no practical significance because, in Tehran’s view, the US had already violated the terms of the memorandum. “There is no item regarding a 60-day deadline in the text of the memorandum, and the Islamic Republic of Iran never formulates its policies under pressure, ultimatums, or time constraints,” Baghaei said. He argued that the agreement had only created a window to explore discussions on sanctions and nuclear issues, with the possibility of extending talks. According to Baghaei, diplomatic efforts by Pakistan, Qatar and several European countries had continued, but the main obstacle remained what he described as Washington’s “mindset, miscalculations and insistence” on failed policies. Earlier, Trump reiterated his central objective in a post on Truth Social, saying the US’ priority remained preventing Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon. “The number one Goal is, and always will be, that Iran cannot have, in any way, shape, or form, a Nuclear Weapon,” he wrote. The dispute was further complicated by conflicting claims over behind-the-scenes diplomacy. A spokesperson for Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps rejected US suggestions that backchannel communications were still active. Brigadier General Hossein Mohebbi dismissed those claims as “merely fantasies caused by the delusions and nightmares resulting from defeat and desperation in the war”. Tensions also spilled into the region’s maritime corridors, with Trump issuing a sharp warning over Oman’s involvement in separate discussions with Tehran regarding the Strait of Hormuz. “If Oman gets in the way, we’ll bomb the s*** out of them,” Trump told Fox News. Oman and Iran have been holding talks aimed at establishing a framework for maritime passage through the strategically vital waterway, which handles a significant share of global energy shipments. Iran, meanwhile, warned that the failure of diplomacy could trigger a wider military confrontation. A senior Iranian official told Reuters that Tehran had shifted its posture from defensive preparations to a “fully offensive” position. “Iranian entities must be prepared to escalate tensions in the Strait of Hormuz and wider region,” the official said, adding that Iran was prepared to take “difficult decisions” if negotiations failed. The official warned that Tehran would launch a “timely and precise” military response to break what Iran described as a US naval blockade. The confrontation appeared to intensify further after Iranian media reported that an Emirati-owned tanker had been detained near Qeshm Island in southern Iran while attempting to pass through the Strait of Hormuz. Iran’s semi-official Fars news agency reported that vessels travelling through the waterway were required to use Iranian-designated routes, pay service fees and receive official approval. Meanwhile, the United Nations called on both sides to step back from confrontation and return to negotiations as a 60-day deadline for reaching a broader agreement approaches. UN spokesperson Stephane Dujarric said Secretary-General Antonio Guterres’ position remained unchanged since the beginning of the conflict on February 28, arguing that there was no military solution. “His message is the same, which he’s been delivering since the start, which is there is no military solution to this conflict,” Dujarric said. He urged Iran and the US to resume talks aimed at reaching a peaceful and lasting settlement while lowering the increasingly hostile rhetoric. The wider regional crisis continued to spread beyond the Gulf. In Yemen, the Houthis claimed responsibility for missile strikes targeting a Saudi military landing ship and four escort vessels near the Red Sea port of Mokha, close to the Bab el-Mandeb Strait. Houthi military spokesman Yahya Saree said the attacks were part of the group’s naval blockade campaign. Yemeni government military sources said missiles had struck areas around the strait and a government military facility, while independent reports indicated that the commercial vessel involved had been undergoing maintenance and was not operating normally. Published in Dawn, August 18th, 2026
- Security17 Aug, 14:24
Trump threatens to bomb Oman if it gets in way of Iran deal
US President Donald Trump on Monday threatened to bomb Oman if it “gets in the way” of an American deal with Iran on the Strait of Hormuz, and called for Iran to surrender. “If Oman gets in the way, we’ll bomb the s*** out of them,” Trump told Fox News journalist Trey Yingst, referring to ongoing talks between Oman and Iran on control of the strait, while Washington is also pursuing its own talks. Iranian and Omani officials have been talking for weeks on future maritime navigation arrangements...
Okumaya devam et
ilgili gelişmeler- Aynı ülke gündemicanlı
Yüksek Mahkeme Trump'ın Carroll Davası İtirazını Reddetti
ABD Yüksek Mahkemesi, Başkan Donald Trump'ın yazar E. Jean Carroll'a cinsel saldırı ve iftira nedeniyle verilen 5 milyon dolarlık tazminat kararının iptali için yaptığı yeni başvuruyu reddetti. Böylece Trump'ın kararı bozdurma girişimi bir kez daha sonuçsuz kaldı. Karar, Carroll lehine sonuçlanan hukuk sürecinin Yüksek Mahkeme aşamasında da kesinleştiğini gösteriyor. Trump'ın itirazı reddedilirken, tazminat miktarı ve davanın esasına ilişkin alt mahkeme kararı geçerliliğini koruyor.
ABD1 olay13 sa önce - Aynı ülke gündemicanlı
Trump İran'a Ekonomik Baskıyı Artırma Sözü Verdi
ABD Başkanı Donald Trump, 16 Ağustos'ta Washington'da İran'a ekonomik olarak sert vurma sözü verdi. Hazine Bakanı Scott Bessent bir gün önce, gelecek hafta Tahran'a "benzeri görülmemiş" tedbirler uygulanacağını açıkladı. ABD, Birleşmiş Milletler ve Avrupa Birliği halihazırda yaptırımlar, ticaret ambargoları ve varlık dondurma uyguluyor. Bu açıklamalar, Washington'un İran üzerindeki ekonomik baskıyı tırmandırma niyetini gösteriyor. Haber, Trump'ın elindeki seçeneklerin neler olabileceği sorusunu ele alıyor; ancak verilen bölümde olası yeni araçların ayrıntısına girilmiyor. Mevcut uluslararası yaptırım rejimi, İran ekonomisini hedef alan geniş bir çerçeve oluşturuyor.
ABD1 olay1 gün önce - Aynı ülke gündemicanlı
Trump'tan benzin fiyatı ve İran'a yönelik açıklama: 'Asla özür dilemeyeceğim'
ABD Başkanı Donald Trump, New York'taki Nassau County Polis Akademisi Eğitim ve İstihbarat Merkezi'nde düzenlenen mitingde konuştu. Ülke genelinde benzin fiyatının galon başına 4 dolara yükselmesine değinen Trump, 'Bu normal, asla özür dilemeyeceğim' dedi. Trump ayrıca İran'ı eleştirdi. Trump'ın bu açıklamaları, ABD'de benzin fiyatlarındaki artışın siyasi gündemde tartışıldığı bir dönemde geldi. Başkan, fiyat artışını normal karşılayarak özür dilemeyeceğini vurguladı. Konuşmasında İran'a yönelik eleştirilerde de bulundu.
ABD1 olay1 gün önce - Aynı ülke gündemicanlı
İran: ABD ile Mutabakat Zaptı'nda 60 Günlük Süre Yok
İran Dışişleri Bakanlığı Sözcüsü, ABD ile varılan İslamabad Mutabakat Zaptı'nda 60 günlük bir süre bulunmadığını açıkladı. Sözcü, basın toplantısında Washington ile müzakerelerde gündeme gelen takvime ilişkin soruya bu yanıtı verdi. Yarı resmi ISNA ajansının aktardığına göre, sözcü söz konusu süre için '60 günlük süre diye bir şey yok' ifadesini kullandı. Açıklama, taraflar arasındaki görüşmelerin süresine dair iddiaları netleştirmeyi amaçlıyor.
ABD1 olay21 sa önce - Aynı ülke gündemicanlı
Trump, National Mall'daki Çim Hasarından Vandalları Suçladı
ABD Başkanı Donald Trump, Pazar günü sosyal medya hesabından yaptığı paylaşımda, Washington'daki National Mall'da İkinci Dünya Savaşı Anıtı yakınında geniş çim alanların ölmesinden vandalları sorumlu tuttu. Trump, bu iddiayı neden 4 Temmuz kutlaması için kurulan sahne ve kalabalığın çimleri ezmesi yerine vandalizme bağladığına dair bir gerekçe sunmadı. Söz konusu hasar, Trump'ın 4 Temmuz etkinliği için sahne kurdurduğu ve kalabalıkları ağırladığı bölgede meydana geldi. Başkan, paylaşımında vandalizm suçlamasını destekleyecek herhangi bir kanıt göstermedi. Olay, National Mall'daki çimlerin bakımı ve yoğun etkinliklerin çevresel etkileri üzerine süren tartışmaların odağında yer alıyor.
ABD1 olay4 sa önce - Aynı ülke gündemicanlı
Trump'tan Pentagon'a Güney Kore tatbikatlarını azaltma talimatı
ABD Başkanı Donald Trump, pazar günü Savunma Bakanlığına (Pentagon) Güney Kore ile yürütülen ortak askeri tatbikatların kayda değer ölçüde azaltılması talimatı verdi. Gerekçe olarak tatbikat maliyetlerini gösterdiği aktarıldı. Bu adım, ABD-Güney Kore ittifakının askeri boyutunu ve Kore Yarımadası'ndaki caydırıcılık kapasitesini doğrudan ilgilendiriyor. Washington'un Seul ile ortak tatbikatları azaltma kararı, bölgedeki güvenlik dengeleri açısından yakından izlenecek bir gelişme olarak öne çıkıyor.
ABD3 olay12 sa önce