İçeriğe atla
Hikayeler
AU
Kapatıldı

Telstra'da yazılım hatası: Cep telefonları, trenler ve acil çağrılar etkilendi

Özet · AI üretimi

Avustralya'nın önde gelen telekom operatörü Telstra, büyük çaplı bir kesintiyle karşı karşıya kaldı. Şirket, milyonlarca kullanıcısını etkileyen olayın bir yazılım hatasından kaynaklandığını ve zaman sunucularının yanlış yapılandırıldığını açıkladı. Bu hata, özellikle Victoria eyaletinde bölgesel tren seferlerinin durmasına ve üç haneli acil çağrı (triple-zero) hizmetinde aksamalara yol açtı. Kesinti, birçok mobil kullanıcının şebekeye erişememesine neden olurken, Telstra özür dileyerek hizmetleri kademeli olarak eski haline getirmeye başladığını duyurdu. Yetkililer, sorunun yazılım güncellemesi sonrası ortaya çıktığını ve zamanlama protokollerindeki hassasiyetin neden olduğu zincirleme etkiyi vurguladı. Olay, modern altyapının doğru zaman işleyişine ne denli bağımlı olduğunu bir kez daha gözler önüne serdi. Ulaşım ve acil durum hizmetleri gibi kritik sistemlerin telekom ağlarıyla iç içe geçmesi, bu tür krizlerin toplumsal etkisini artırıyor.

Başlangıç 08 Tem 01:58 5 olay Güncellendi 09 Tem
Paylaş
Bağlam · AI üretimi

Bağlam, hikayenin etrafındaki ülke + lider + komşu hikaye ağına dayanılarak AI tarafından üretildi. Olgu içerikleri için her zaman üstteki kaynak linklerine başvurun.

Bu gündemi takip et

Avustralya gelişmelerini kaçırma — ücretsiz kaydol, günlük brifinginde gör.

Bu gündeme tepki ver:

Zaman çizelgesi

en güncel: 09 Tem
  1. Güvenlik08 Tem 01:58

    Telstra outage: Telco apologises for major time-keeping issue that hit mobiles, trains and triple-zero calls

    Carrier restoring mobile services after network used by millions goes down for many users, shutting down regional trains and affecting emergency calls Follow our Australia news live blog for latest updates Get our breaking news email, free app or daily news podcast Telstra has blamed a “software defect” that changed the time servers for a major outage in which thousands of mobile customers were unable to make calls or access data on the country’s largest network on Wednesday morning. The telco, which powers about 25m mobile services nationwide, confirmed the outage on Wednesday, with all services restored by 4pm AEST. Continue reading...

  2. Ekonomik08 Tem 21:00

    Australia news live: Telstra warns of ‘secondary issue’ after yesterday’s network outage; trains in regional Victoria cancelled again

    Carrier says some customers still can’t connect to triple zero on its network. Follow today’s news live Get our breaking news email, free app or daily news podcast The International Monetary Fund says the world has “so far, weathered the shock from the war better than feared”, as it issued an unchanged forecast for Australia’s economic growth in this financial year, but trimmed its estimate for 2025-26. The IMF in an update to its World Economic Outlook predicted Australia’s economy would grow by 2% in 2026-27 - the same as the most recent forecast from April - but downgraded its estimate for 2025-26 by 0.1 percentage point, to 1.9%. The IMF is clear that two of the biggest factors shaping the outlook for economies over the next two years are how exposed they are to the fuel shock and the AI boom, and Australia is well placed to manage both. Continue reading...

  3. İnsani08 Tem 23:00

    Telstra glitches continue as ‘secondary’ outage hits triple-zero calls and regional trains remain stranded

    Carrier says some still unable to connect to emergency hotline a day after initial mobile network outage Follow our Australia news live blog for latest updates Get our breaking news email, free app or daily news podcast Telstra customers are still having trouble calling triple zero on Thursday morning as the telecommunications giant confirmed a secondary issue stemming from Wednesday’s national outage continued to impact calls. Some who tried to call the emergency hotline were receiving an error message and their phones would try to connect to an alternative network, Telstra said. Continue reading...

  4. Güvenlik09 Tem 04:03

    Taylor defends Sarah Henderson’s triple-zero calls amid questions about claimed Telstra-outage death in SA

    South Australian police say they’re unaware of death despite claim by Liberal senator Kerrynne Liddle Follow our Australia news live blog for latest updates Get our breaking news email, free app or daily news podcast Angus Taylor says his shadow communications minister Sarah Henderson was “doing her job” when she “tested” the triple-zero system by making unnecessary calls to it during Telstra’s nationwide outage. The opposition leader has also dismissed concerns about Liberal senator Kerrynne Liddle’s claim that an elderly person died as a result of the outage, after South Australian police said they were unaware of any such death. Continue reading...

  5. Siyasi09 Tem 06:31

    As the Telstra crisis unfolded, the Coalition fell victim to another communications failure

    He should be upping pressure on the government over the second major telco breakdown in 12 months, but Angus Taylor can’t stop scoring own goals Follow our Australia news live blog for latest updates Get our breaking news email, free app or daily news podcast As the government was being questioned over the regulation of telcos and the latest massive Telstra outage, the opposition leader, Angus Taylor, was being asked about communications failures of a different kind: his own, and those of his ministerial team. Millions of phone connections around the country went out for hours on Wednesday. Trains ground to a halt, Eftpos transactions went blank, hundreds of triple zero calls failed and welfare checks were being urgently carried out. The bulk of the fault lies with Telstra. But there are important questions to answer about whether the critical telecommunications sector is being appropriately regulated, and whether the government has learned from last year’s devastating Optus outage and made the necessary changes. Continue reading...

ilgili gelişmeler