Küçük esnafa sabit vergi kolaylığı: Mobil uygulama tanıtıldı
Pakistan hükümeti, küçük esnaf ve dükkan sahiplerinin vergi beyannamelerini cep telefonu üzerinden sunabilmesi için Fixed Tax Asaan Scheme mobil uygulamasını Çarşamba günü tanıttı. Uygulama, yıllık cirosu 200 milyon rupiye kadar olan işletmeleri kapsıyor. Tanıtım, Maliye Bakanı Muhammad Aurangzeb ve ilgili temsilcilerin katıldığı basın toplantısında gerçekleşti. Söz konusu sabit vergi planı, hükümet tarafından federal bütçe sunulmadan önce duyurulmuştu. Uygulama, küçük ölçekli ticaret erbabının vergi yükümlülüklerini mobil ortamda yerine getirmesine olanak tanıyor. Açıklamada, uygulamanın teknik detayları ve yürürlük tarihi hakkında ek bilgi yer almadı.
This summary is currently in Turkish; automated English translation is coming soon.
Bağlam, hikayenin etrafındaki ülke + lider + komşu hikaye ağına dayanılarak AI tarafından üretildi. Olgu içerikleri için her zaman üstteki kaynak linklerine başvurun.
Bu gündemi takip et
Pakistan gelişmelerini kaçırma — ücretsiz kaydol, günlük brifinginde gör.
Timeline
latest: 2h ago- Political19 Aug, 12:10
Govt launches mobile app for small traders’ tax scheme
The government on Wednesday launched a mobile application for its Fixed Tax Asaan Scheme, allowing small traders and shopkeepers to file their tax returns through the app. The government had unveiled the scheme ahead of presenting the federal budget for traders with an annual turnover of up to Rs200 million. Addressing a press conference alongside Finance Minister Muhammad Aurangzeb and representatives of the trader community, Minister of State for Finance Bilal Azhar Kayani said the launch marked the “practical start” of a project the government had been working on for the past few months. Kayani congratulated the trader community on the successful launch of the app, saying it had been developed with their “guidance and consultation”. He recalled that the tax scheme for small traders was announced ahead of the budget on June 5. Following the announcement, the government team worked on developing the app and the plates to be provided to shopkeepers. The minister said the government team kept trader representatives Ajmal Baloch and Kashif Chaudhry, along with their associates, in the loop throughout the app’s development. “We initiated the process with a few questions: why had tax schemes in the past failed, and what was required to make a scheme successful today — one that would make it easier for traders to become tax filers while helping achieve the twin objectives of expanding the tax net and increasing the number of tax filers?” Kayani said. He said the scheme had been designed as a “win-win for all”, with the government benefiting from increased tax collection while traders would have a simpler, more facilitative system and easier dealings with the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR). “This is a trader-led scheme and it will be successful with trader-led implementation,” he noted. The minister outlined the key features of the scheme and app, saying it was open to all traders, whether they were already tax filers or not, provided their annual sales did not exceed Rs200 million. Kayani said the app contained a simple form in Urdu and could be downloaded from the Google Play Store, where an “Asaan Tajir” icon had been added. A PSID will be generated during the registration process, allowing traders to pay their tax through the app, he said. Once the payment is made, users will be notified of their inclusion in the scheme and their updated tax-filer status. They will also be informed about the benefits available to them under the scheme. Traders who avail themselves of the facility will receive a digital version of the plate. “No FBR official can enter the premises of a shop displaying the plate to question the trader on tax matters,” Kayani said. Kayani added that a physical copy of the plate would be available from the relevant office within two weeks. Clarifying the tax calculation, Kayani said the amount payable would be one per cent of declared sales, with withholding tax deducted from the amount. Traders would have to pay a minimum of Rs25,000 in tax, while the app would calculate the amount payable for each trader. Existing tax filers can also benefit from the scheme, provided their sales did not exceed Rs200 million in each of the last three years. However, their minimum tax liability would be equal to the amount they paid in the previous year. The minister also said traders who opted for the scheme would not be required to install point-of-sale (POS) machines at their shops or act as withholding agents. He added that the app would be available on the Apple Store in the coming days. “Currently, the app is available in Urdu. However, as promised, it will be made available in other languages, including Pashto, Balochi and Sindhi, by the first week of September,” he said. Kayani said traders would also be provided assistance, if required, in approaching the relevant focal offices and focal persons at the Regional Tax Offices (RTOs) in each district. He said the government would continue implementing the scheme in consultation and partnership with traders. The government would also guide and assist chambers of commerce, which, he added, had an important role to play in the process. The state minister displayed the physical plate, saying it had all the required security features. He added that traders who registered under the scheme by the tax-filing deadline would receive the plate free of cost. The plate was expected to cost no more than Rs1,500, he said. Addressing the press conference, Aurangzeb said traders, particularly small businessmen, expected the government to provide them with an easy and simple tax scheme. He expressed hope that the government’s efforts would succeed, saying the entire process of developing the scheme and app had been carried out in consultation with traders. The finance minister said he and Kayani had discussed the matter in parliament, the Senate and the National Assembly’s finance committees, stressing the importance of consultation. He added that the FBR had “gone out of its way” to make the scheme convenient for small traders. “He (the trader) would believe that it will work this time and that he will not face harassment or other issues if he comes under the tax net,” he said. Aurangzeb also thanked the two leaders of the trader community present at the press conference for helping take the initiative forward with the same objective. “The tax system doesn’t work if any strata of Pakistan is not covered under the mainstream,” he said, adding that people had to deal with the FBR, the country’s tax authority. He noted that it was the government’s responsibility to make the tax-filing system easy for people and free from harassment. The minister said previous schemes had been “one-size-fits-all”. However, “this time a few changes have been made, including a distinction between small shopkeepers and enterprises that operate on the retail side”. Traders could either opt for the regular scheme or join the newly launched scheme, the finance czar added, urging all traders not to miss the opportunity.
Okumaya devam et
ilgili gelişmeler- Aynı ülke gündemicanlı
Pakistan'dan Google'a: Ülkenin özel koşullarını dikkate alın
Pakistan İçişleri Bakanı Tallal Chaudhry, Çarşamba günü Google heyetiyle yaptığı görüşmede dijital platformların ülkenin 'özel koşullarını' dikkate alması gerektiğini söyledi. İçişleri Bakanlığı'ndan yapılan açıklamaya göre görüşmeye Google Kıdemli Direktörü David Weller başkanlık etti; Google Pakistan temsilcisi Kyle Gardner de heyette yer aldı. Görüşmede hükümetin dijital platformlardan yerel hassasiyetlere uyum beklentisi gündeme getirildi. Açıklamada toplantının içeriğine ilişkin ayrıntı paylaşılmadı. Bu temas, Pakistan'ın küresel teknoloji şirketleriyle platform politikaları konusundaki etkileşiminin bir parçası olarak kayda geçti.
Pakistan3 olay2 sa önce - Aynı ülke gündemicanlı
Bağımsızlık Günü tezgahına ateş açan üç SRA mensubu yakalandı
Pakistan'ın Karaçi kentinde 12 Ağustos'ta bir Bağımsızlık Günü tezgahına düzenlenen silahlı saldırıda tezgah sahibinin ölümüyle ilgili üç kişi gözaltına alındı. Sorumlu terörle mücadele dairesi (CTD), federal istihbarat birimiyle ortak yürütülen operasyonda yakalanan şüphelilerin yasaklı Sindhudesh Devrim Ordusu (SRA) mensubu olduğunu açıkladı. Açıklamada, saldırının 12 Ağustos'ta meydana geldiği ve tezgah sahibinin yaşamını yitirdiği bilgisi yer aldı. Gözaltına alınan üç şüphelinin yasaklı SRA ile bağlantılı olduğu belirtilirken, olayla ilgili adli ve güvenlik soruşturmasının sürdüğü kaydedildi.
Pakistan1 olay5 sa önce - Aynı ülke gündemicanlı
Mekke Paktı: Yeni Savunma Ekseni ve İran İçin Fırsat Tartışması
Suudi Arabistan, Pakistan ve Türkiye arasında karşılıklı savunma taahhüdü oluşturan Mekke Paktı, 7 Ekim 2023 Hamas saldırılarının ardından yaşanan sarsıntılardan bu yana Orta Doğu'yu yeniden şekillendiren en önemli gelişmelerden biri olarak nitelendiriliyor. Anlaşma savunma amaçlı olarak tanımlansa da bölgesel güç dengesi üzerinde büyük yankılar uyandırabileceği belirtiliyor. Değerlendirmeye göre paktın etkisi, imzacı ülkelerin taahhüdün kapsamını nasıl tanımladığına bağlı olacak. Kaynak, anlaşmanın İran için bir fırsat olabileceğini öne sürüyor; ancak bu çıkarımın dayandığı ayrıntılar mevcut özette yer almıyor. Pakt, üç ülke arasındaki savunma işbirliğini kurumsallaştırarak bölgesel ittifak haritasında yeni bir eksen oluşturma potansiyeli taşıyor.
Pakistan1 olay10 sa önce - Aynı ülke gündemicanlı
FIA yabancılara yasa dışı kolaylık sağlayan ağı ortaya çıkardı
Pakistan Federal Soruşturma Ajansı (FIA), Rawalpindi'de yürütülen bir soruşturma kapsamında, göçmenlik işlemlerinde yabancı uyruklulara rüşvet karşılığı kolaylık sağladığı öne sürülen bir ağı tespit etti. Ağda FIA Göçmenlik Kanadı, Göçmenlik ve Pasaport Dairesi ile İslamabad Polisi Özel Koruma Birimi'nden yetkililerin yer aldığı belirtildi. Soruşturma, 406 yabancı uyruklu kişiyle ilgili inceleme sırasında derinleşti. Yetkililerin yabancıların ülkeye giriş ve hareketlerini kolaylaştırmak için rüşvet aldıkları iddia ediliyor. Olay, Pakistan'daki göçmenlik ve güvenlik kurumları arasındaki yolsuzluk riskini gündeme getirdi.
Pakistan1 olay10 sa önce - Aynı ülke gündemicanlı
PPP Meclis Çalışmalarını Durdurdu; Hükümet 21 Tasarıyı Geri Çekti
İslamabad'da Pakistan Ulusal Meclisi'nde Pakistan Halk Partisi (PPP), talepleri karşılanana kadar yasama çalışmalarını durdurma kararı aldı. Bu tutum üzerine hükümet 21 yasa tasarısını geri çekmek zorunda kaldı. Mecliste daha önce görülmemiş bir biçimde 43 milletvekili gündem dışı söz alarak görüş bildirdi. Muhalefet, ülkede artan terör olaylarına ilişkin üç günlük bir genel görüşme açılmasını talep etti. Hükümet ise Ulusal Eylem Planı çerçevesinde ayrıntılı bir parlamento tartışması önerdi.
Pakistan1 olay11 sa önce - Aynı ülke gündemicanlı
Pakistan Yüksek Mahkemesi İlk Mahkeme Eşli Arabuluculuk Merkezini Açtı
Pakistan Yüksek Mahkemesi, Salı günü İslamabad'da ilk mahkeme eşli arabuluculuk merkezini hizmete açtı. Avrupa Birliği ve Birleşmiş Milletler Kalkınma Programı (UNDP) iş birliğiyle kurulan merkez, uyuşmazlıkların zamanında, düşük maliyetle ve tarafların rızasıyla çözülmesini hedefliyor. Adalete erişimin güçlendirilmesi yönünde önemli bir adım olarak nitelendirilen merkez, dava sahiplerine yapılandırılmış bir arabuluculuk süreci sunmayı amaçlıyor. Açılış, yargı sisteminde alternatif uyuşmazlık çözümü mekanizmalarının kurumsallaşması bakımından dikkat çekiyor.
Pakistan1 olay14 sa önce