Karaçi'de İmambargah'a Araç Daldı: Terör Soruşturması Açıldı
Karaçi'nin Defence Housing Authority (DHA) semtinde Pazar akşamı bir ibadethaneye ait çadıra hızla giren araç, 16 yaşındaki bir kızın ölümüne ve 19 kişinin yaralanmasına yol açtı. Polis, olayın ardından terör suçlaması içeren bir dava açtı. Saldırı, Masjid-o-Imam Bargah Baqiyatullah önünde, yas tutanların toplandığı sırada meydana geldi. Yetkililer, Suzuki marka kamyonetin sürücüsünün kasıtlı hareket ettiğinden şüpheleniyor; soruşturma sürüyor. Olay, ülkedeki mezhep temelli şiddet eğilimlerini yeniden gündeme taşıdı. Muharrem ayı öncesi yaşanan bu gelişme, güvenlik önlemlerinin artırılması çağrılarına yol açtı.
This summary is currently in Turkish; automated English translation is coming soon.
Bağlam, hikayenin etrafındaki ülke + lider + komşu hikaye ağına dayanılarak AI tarafından üretildi. Olgu içerikleri için her zaman üstteki kaynak linklerine başvurun.
Bu gündemi takip et
Pakistan gelişmelerini kaçırma — ücretsiz kaydol, günlük brifinginde gör.
Timeline
latest: 23 Jun- Security22 Jun, 15:48
Karachi police register terrorism case over car-ramming incident at DHA imambargah
KARACHI: Police said on Monday they have registered a case under terrorism charges after an ostensibly speeding van intruded into a tent of mourners outside an imambargah in Defence Housing Authority (DHA) on Sunday evening, killing a teenage girl and injuring 19 other mourners. A Suzuki pick-up had rammed into a tent outside Masjid-o-Imam Bargah Baqiyatullah on Saba Avenue in Phase VI, where mourners were attending a majlis. On Monday, South Deputy Inspector General (DIG) Syed Asad Raza said the terrorism case was registered on a complaint of a security head of the Masjid-o-Imambargah Baqiatullah, against the driver and three other companions who were also injured in the incident. The case has been transferred to the Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) for investigation, added the senior officer. The DIG confirmed that a girl, identified as 14-year-old Zunaira Akram, was shifted to a private hospital on Sunday night but succumbed to her wounds. Sharing details of how the incident took place, DIG Raza said that at about 9:30pm on Sunday, a Suzuki pickup approached from Saba Avenue towards Baqiyatullah Imambargah. “Due to its excessive speed, the driver lost control of the vehicle and rammed through the security barriers installed approximately 200 meters from the Imambargah for the security of the ongoing Majlis-i-Aza. After breaching the barriers, the vehicle entered the congregation area and intruded into the tent where the gathering was in progress. The vehicle struck several attendees, resulting in injuries to 20 mourners. The South DIG said the police immediately responded and shifted all injured persons to different hospitals for medical treatment. He recalled that police personnel and scouts had been deployed at the location as part of the security arrangements. The driver of the Suzuki pickup and his three companions, who had also sustained injuries and were under treatment at a hospital, have been taken into custody, DIG Raza confirmed. The senior officer further said the police promptly called the Bomb Disposal Squad (BDS) to thoroughly examine the vehicle. CCTV footage and other relevant evidence were being collected to ascertain the facts of the incident. Providing details of the victims, he said 18 18 injured mourners had been taken to the Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre (JPMC) and two to private hospitals. Out of these 20, five were treated for minor injuries and were discharged immediately. Police surgeon Dr Summaiya Syed said among the injured persons admitted at the JPMC, the condition of an unidentified man in his 30s was critical. FIR alleges ‘pre-planned scheme’ The FIR filed by the imambargah’s security head accused the vehicle of deliberately breaking through the barriers and the tent under a “pre-planned scheme and criminal conspiracy”. He contended that the vehicle, driven at reckless speed with malicious intent, crashed directly into the seated mourners — including men, women and children — with a “planned and deliberate attempt” to cause harm. “The act was not accidental but a deliberate rehearsal of a larger terrorist action, as constant threats have been emanating from banned outfits and sectarian organisations raising anti-Shia sentiments,” the FIR claimed. It also referred to a video recording of the incident circulating on social media, which it said showed that the incident was “intentional and targeted at the Shia religious gathering”. The FIR identified the accused driver as Mohammed Zahid and three other companions as Bahadur Saeed, Momin Khan and Arsalan alias Nadan. Asserting that the act intended to cause harm and spread fear, the complainant said it constituted offences under the PPC and the ATA and termed it “sectarian terrorism”. While the FIR accused the driver and his companions of having links with banned outfits, DIG Raza told Dawn that during the initial probe, it transpired that two of the held persons had a past criminal record and were allegedly drug abusers.
- Security23 Jun, 06:22
Sindh govt to bear medical expenses for injured after car rams into tent outside Imambargah in Karachi
The Sindh government has announced that it will bear the medical expenses for those severely injured after a car crashed into a tent of mourners outside an imambargah in Karachi’s Defence Housing Authority (DHA). A teenage girl died, while more than a dozen people were injured after a fast-moving vehicle crashed into a Muharram majlis at Masjid-o-Imambargah Baqiatullah on Sunday night. According to a post on the social media platform X by the Sindh Information Department on Tuesday, the health department has written separate letters to Aga Khan Hospital and South City Hospital. The letters informed the hospitals that the medical expenses of the “severely injured” would be borne by the government. The two hospitals were directed to submit the bills/vouchers to the government after treating the patients. According to the letter, the patients under treatment at Aga Khan hospital included Shabana Bibi, Mehnaz Bibi, Zunaira Fatima, Kousar Parveen, Bibi Irshad, Bibi Mumtaz, Iman Fatima and Fatima Maheen. Meanwhile, the patients at South City Hospital were identified as Shabana Batool and Amna Batool. The post also quoted the provincial health minister, Dr Azra Pechuho, as saying that all injured women, children and other affectees of the Imambargah incident would be provided proper medical treatment. It further said that the provincial health department had issued directions to provide quality treatment to the patients without delay. “Every possible medical facility will be provided to protect the lives of people,” Dr Azra was quoted as saying. On Sunday evening, at around 9:30pm, a Suzuki pickup had rammed through the security barriers outside the imambargah in Phase VI, entered the congregation area and crashed into a majlis, wounding several attendees. Initially, the police claimed that the incident took place after the vehicle went out of the driver’s control due to brake failure. South DIG Syed Asad Raza told Dawn that the case had been transferred to the Counter-Terrorism Department for investigation. On Monday, police registered a terrorism case against the driver of the van behind the crash. Three of the driver’s companions were also named in the first information report (FIR) registered on the complaint of the Imambargah’s security head. The FIR filed by the Imambargah’s security head alleged the driver of the vehicle had deliberately broken through the barriers and rammed into the tent under a “planned scheme and criminal conspiracy”. He claimed that the vehicle was driven at a reckless speed with malicious intent, and that crashing directly into the seated mourners — including men, women and children — was a “planned and deliberate attempt” to cause harm. “The act was not accidental but a deliberate rehearsal of a larger terrorist action, as constant threats have been emanating from banned outfits and sectarian organisations,” the FIR claimed. The FIR also referred to a video of the incident circulating on social media, which it claimed showed that the incident was “intentional“ in targeting the religious gathering.
Okumaya devam et
ilgili gelişmeler- Aynı ülke gündemicanlı
Karaçi'de Avukat ve Emlakçı Sokak Ortasında Vurularak Öldürüldü
Karaçi'nin Kuzey Karaçi bölgesinde Salı gecesi geç saatlerde meydana gelen olayda, avukat Shakeel Majeed Shaikh (40) ile emlakçı Haroon Shabbir (35) motosikletle seyir halindeyken, yine motosikletli kişiler tarafından açılan ateş sonucu ağır yaralandı ve hayatını kaybetti. Polis, saldırının şüpheli bir hedefli saldırı olduğunu açıkladı. Sir Syed Polis Merkezi yetkilisi İrfan Asif, saldırganların Sector-11 bölgesinde ateş açtıktan sonra kaçtığını belirtti. Olayla ilgili soruşturma sürüyor; polis henüz gözaltı veya saldırının nedeni hakkında ayrıntı paylaşmadı. Karaçi'de profesyonellere yönelik şiddet olayları endişe yaratıyor.
Pakistan1 olay11 sa önce - Aynı ülke gündemicanlı
Suriye Dışişleri Bakanı Şeybani resmi ziyaret için İslamabad'da
Suriye Dışişleri Bakanı Asaad Hassan al-Shaibani, perşembe günü erken saatlerde resmi bir ziyaret için İslamabad'a ulaştı. Pakistan Dışişleri Bakanlığı, bakanın inişine ilişkin fotoğrafları X platformunda paylaştı. Açıklamada, konuk bakanın Dışişleri Bakanlığı'nın Orta Doğu'dan sorumlu ek sekreteri tarafından karşılandığı belirtildi. Ziyaret, Suriye'deki geçiş sürecinin yaşandığı bir döneme denk geliyor.
Pakistan4 olay40 dk önce - Aynı ülke gündemicanlı
Hükümet, Meclis'te Düşük Katılımı Quorum'u Tamamlayarak Aştı
Pakistan Ulusal Meclisi'nde Çarşamba günü hükümet kanadının düşük katılımı nedeniyle başlangıçta yetersayı sorunu yaşandı. Hükümet, daha sonra quorum'u tamamlayarak oturumu sürdürdü; yedi yasa tasarısı sunuldu, sekiz rapor masaya yatırıldı. Bilawal, Fazl ve Hamza Shehbaz gibi isimler kısa süreliğine oturuma katıldı. Aynı oturumda bir bakan, Somali korsanlarına fidye ödenmesinin daha fazla kaçırma olayını teşvik edebileceği endişesini dile getirdi. Bu durum, hükümetin meclisteki sayısal desteğini koruma çabası ile deniz güvenliği ve fidye politikalarına ilişkin hassasiyetleri aynı gündemde birleştirdi.
Pakistan2 olay11 sa önce - Aynı ülke gündemicanlı
Küçük esnafa sabit vergi kolaylığı: Mobil uygulama tanıtıldı
Pakistan hükümeti, küçük esnaf ve dükkan sahiplerinin vergi beyannamelerini cep telefonu üzerinden sunabilmesi için Fixed Tax Asaan Scheme mobil uygulamasını Çarşamba günü tanıttı. Uygulama, yıllık cirosu 200 milyon rupiye kadar olan işletmeleri kapsıyor. Tanıtım, Maliye Bakanı Muhammad Aurangzeb ve ilgili temsilcilerin katıldığı basın toplantısında gerçekleşti. Söz konusu sabit vergi planı, hükümet tarafından federal bütçe sunulmadan önce duyurulmuştu. Uygulama, küçük ölçekli ticaret erbabının vergi yükümlülüklerini mobil ortamda yerine getirmesine olanak tanıyor. Açıklamada, uygulamanın teknik detayları ve yürürlük tarihi hakkında ek bilgi yer almadı.
Pakistan2 olay12 sa önce - Aynı ülke gündemicanlı
Cemaat-i İslami: Petrol vergisi kalkana kadar oturma eylemi sürecek
Cemaat-i İslami (JI) lideri Hafız Naeemur Rehman, Pazar günü Pencap Başbakanı'nın konutu önünde düzenlenen oturma eyleminde konuştu. Petrol vergisi ve artan akaryakıt fiyatlarına karşı başlatılan protestonun, hükümet talepleri kabul edene kadar süreceğini söyledi. Rehman ayrıca, protestoya yönelik herhangi bir engelleme girişiminin oturma eylemini hükümeti devirme hareketine dönüştüreceği uyarısında bulundu.
Pakistan5 olay12 sa önce - Aynı ülke gündemicanlı
İkiz Şehirlerde Muson Sezonunun En Yüksek Yağışı Kaydedildi
Rawalpindi ve İslamabad’da Çarşamba günü mevcut muson sezonunun en yüksek yağışı kaydedildi. Leh Nullah’taki su seviyesi 22 feet’e yükselirken, alçak bölgeler sular altında kaldı; yağmur suyu ev, dükkân ve pazarlara girdi. Rescue 1122 ekipleri Gulrez Colony’deki bir evden dokuz kişiyi ve mahsur kalan medrese öğrencilerini tahliye etti. Su baskınları nedeniyle alçak kesimlerde yaşam olumsuz etkilendi.
Pakistan1 olay12 sa önce